2 Days Workshop on
Satellite Technology and
Without Kit: Rs. 500
Vision for the Workshop
India is now rising up as the most important emerging space market with continuous growth in R&D. So, SDNx believes that it is important for our nation to empower not only R&D space centers but also private, commercial and education sectors to take the lead in making Indian space industry a superpower.
06 & 07
cOLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, ROORKEE (uTTARAKHAND)
- Exposure to Science behind Satellite missions
- Knowledge about Space Orbits, Satellite Applications, Significance of Newtonian and Kepler theory of Space Dynamics, Role of Einstein’s Relativity in Modern Satellite Alignments etc.
- Hands-On application based sessions on Atmospheric Sensors, Electronic Transmitting Devices and Micro-Controllers.
- Introduction to Embedded architecture by using electronic soldering.
- Discussion on topics like Global Positioning System (GPS), Navigation System, Satellite Reconnaissance, Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS), and Satellite Based Space War.
- Introduction to UNispace Nanosatellite Assembly & Training by ISRO (UNNATI) program, Young Scientist Program by ISRO, and International Opportunities in the field of Small Satellites manufacturing and Development.
- Research Opportunities with Space Development Nexus (SDNx)
- Internship Opportunities with Space Development Nexus (SDNx)
- Workshop Certification from National and International Organizations.