Autonomous Robotic Arm Workshop
Robotic Arm Workshop mainly focuses from Basics to Advanced concepts of Robotic Arm Development which includes designing of Gripper Unit, Gear Mechanism, Interfacing servo motors arrangement and ARM Movement. The students will get the chance to control ARM movement autonomously.
20th & 21st October, 2018
Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh
- Introduction to Robotic Arm
- Industrial Need
- Introduction to Micro-controller
- Basics of Robot Electronics
- Design and calculation of Arm
- Installation of Software and Debugging
- Assembling the kit of Robotic Arm
- Assembling Electronic modules
- Functioning and dynamics of a robotic arm
- What is a Micro controller?
- Basic Electronic Components
- Electronics Interfacing
- Circuit Design using virtual software
- Installing Arduino IDE
- Explaining all modules of interfacing
- Program Compilation and Debugging
- Loading Compiled ‘C’ Program into micro-controller.
- Interfacing of Motors
- Actuators Motors and Interfacing
- Controlling multiple servo motors
- Without Kit – 500 INR per Participant.
*the kit will be given to the whole team not to any individual.
*each team should have exact five members not more not less.
* Students can purchase the kits on the spot at the time of Workshop.
- International Certification
- Exposure to Autonomous Robotics
- Knowledge about Industrial Applications and Benefits
- Learning of Electronic Interfacing
- Knowledge of Application Based Computer Programming