Sanjay Rathee is the CEO & FOUNDER of SDNx
A Software Programmer and a Visionary Entrepreneur
For more information about Sanjay Rathee click on below given link-
- Pingnagan Pranavam is an advisor in advisory board with SDNX.
- Pingnagan Pranavam is working as a FOUNDER in Botzlab Innovations & Services Pvt Ltd (Indigenous 3D printers, 3D Printing, Business Development) Bangalore.
- He worked in Indecomm Global Services Pvt ltd- Digital Cinema, Bangalore (2014 to 2015)
- He worked in Senior Project Manager- Digital Cinema Automation- Cinedigm USA (2014 – 2015)
- He worked in Reliance Media Works Ltd- Digital Media & IT, Mumbai. (2007 to 2014)
- He worked as Chief Manager in Technology (Digital Media & IT) (2013- 2014) Implementing new concepts to tweak and optimize the workflow for efficient management.Budgeting for New Proposals, Active AMC and Cost Optimization on Engineering and IT expert Managing and maintaining MPAA Guidelines for International POST production Standard. PMI Guidelines and standards for Project Management.Video transport over IP, Fiber for Remote Grading between Continents.
Designing and Support for Software Migration of Storage Area Networks with Capacity more than 450 TB with SNFS file system. Huge Baselight Cloud for High throughput and High Efficiency Color Grading 10gE Network Environment with 300TB storage
- He worked as Senior Manager in Digital Media, Media IT (2010 – 2013)
- Intercontinental Secured Optical Fibre Connection for Aspera Point to Point links.High Speed, more than 300 Mbps Internet connections and Firewall, SEZ configurations.Huge 70+ High-end VFX workstations with 10gE backbone and High Throughput NAS Rendering Environment. 8K/4K Image Capturing Scanners and associated Telecine Setup Designing and Support.Digital Asset Management for Broadcast Solutions, Cloud and Virtualization solutions. Digital Cinema. Mastering and Distribution Technology Support Team Building for Support and Operations.Digital Intermediate Process Support-Workflow with recent Digital Camera associations.Process Automation, SNMP, Support Ticketing Automation, Inventory, Logging Automation, Technical WIKI knowledge base.
- He worked as Senior Engineer in Digital Technology, Team Lead (2007 – 2010)
- He worked in Prasad Corporation- Digital Media & IT, Mumbai & Chennai (2003 to 2007)
- He worked as Engineer in Digital Video, Team Lead, Mumbai (2005-2007)
- He worked as Junior Engineer – Digital Video, Chennai (2003-2005)
For more information about Sourabh Kaushal click below on given link-
- Dr. Praveen Nair is an advisor in advisory board with SDNX.
- Dr. Praveen Nair is working as Scientist/Engineer "SF" & Head, Computational Fluid Dynamics Section Propulsion Research Group in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Indian Space Research Organisation.
- He worked in Ministry of Commerce, Govt of India (PEC Limited) in Management.
- He worked as Defence Research & Development Organisation, Ministry of Defence- Scientist.
- BTech(Mechanical Engineering), First Rank , Kerala University
- Ph.D Engineering(IIT Bombay)
- Certified Energy Manger and Auditor
Works in Other Areas
- Reviewer & Editorial Board Member of several Journals/Conferences.
- Technical lead: ASET 2012 "National Conference on Heat Transfer and Thermo physics ".
- Joint Secretary: International Conference of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2015.
- Co-investigator: ISRO-academic institutions joint projects (IIT Madras, IIT Bombay, IISc, and IIST).
- Life Member: (a) Combustion Institute (b) Aeronautical Society of India.
- Guided around 50 B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D. and other students.
- He honoured by some special awards in his carrier life
- Secured third rank in 28th Space Studies Program conducted by International Space University in the United States of America in 2015. Programme highlights: Around 110 participants and 50 faculty (from Space agencies like NASA, Professors from top ranked Universities, astronauts, CEO's of various companies and other experts).
Dr. Praveen Nair have published 6 journals and more than 30 conferences papers.
- CSR Prabhu is an advisor in advisory board with SDNX
- CSR Prabhu is working in KMIT, Hyderabad as Professor-Computer Science and Director (Research)
- He worked in National Informatics Centre, New Delhi: Director General (2014) and Dy. Director General (2004 to 2014)
- He conceptualized, developed & operationalized Virtual Class Room (2009)
- He Worked as Head of National Training Centre of NIC at Hyderabad (2008)
- He established the Tier 2 National Data Centre of NIC, Hyderabad (2007)
- He contributed in operationalization of NIC’s Disaster Recovery Centre at Hyderabad during (2006-2007)
- He worked as International Resource Faculty for the program of APO (Asian Productivity Organization) and represented India on the international panel at Venture 2004 by APO at Osaka, Japan
- He Organized Asia IT Ministers Summit at Hyderabad in Jan’04
- He Elected & worked as Chairman of Computer Society of India, Hyderabad Chapter during (2002-2003) and (2003-2004)
- He Worked as State Informatics Officer (SIO) for AP during (2000-2006)
- He Worked as State Informatics Officer for Tamil Nadu during (1997-1999)
- He Worked as National Coordinator; contributed in General Information Service Terminal-National Informatics Centre (GISTNIC), NIC, Hyderabad (1989-1997)
- He Initiated & established all activities at AP including district centers of NICNET Hyderabad (1986-1989)
- He worked as Head of Division (HOD) involving computerization of the Ministry of Program Implementation for 20 Point Program, Infrastructure Monitoring and Project Monitoring NIC, New Delhi (1986)
- He worked as system analyst in IT companies (1978 - 1986)
- He honored by special awards in his carrier life
- He has his personal interest in Sanskrit
- BTech.(EC) from JNTU, Hyderabad
- MTech.(EE) from IIT Bombay
- Ph.D(CS) from sunrise University Rajasthan
- He is doing his special project vimana shastra and have done so many others own project
- He could decipher and reproduce a few new Materials and one Machine from Vimana Shastra, an ancient text on Aeronautics and Rocketry
- Dr A M Varaprasad is an advisor in advisory board with SDNX
- Dr AM Varaprasad is woring as a proffessor in ECE Department St Ann's College of Engineering & Technology JNT University
- He submitted his Ph.D. Thesis, Structural, dielectric and Infrared spectral properties of some mixed Titanate compositions at IIT, Bombay (1975-1979)
- He Served at Hindustan Lever Research Centre, Bombay. Involved in the development of anti-re-deposition agents (SCMG) the additives that reduce greying of fabrics (1979-1980) Irish Post-doctoral research fellow at Microelectronics & Electrical Engineering Department, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland. Worked on Chemical Vapour Deposition of Polysilicon.
- He served as Scientist F at Research Centre Imarat, Hyderabad. RCI is the brain child of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam and primarily involved in the development of Aerospace systems. At Research Centre Imarat Dr Varaprasad is involved in the development of MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical System) for aerospace applications as the Head, Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Lab.: It is responsible for fabrication of high technology communication systems for aerospace applications. During his services at RCI lead and / or Associated with numerous technology projects that included: MEMS devices for telemetry, tele-command applications, Fibre Optic Gyros for Navigation, MEMS based pressure sensors & vibration sensors (1984 – 2012)
- He Conducted 'Aerospace Technology Orientation courses' for newly recruited Scientists of Research Centre Imarat. Initiated & Established e-learning centre. Young scientists with exceptional emotional intelligence were selected & motivated to work on challenging tasks such as Interceptor Missile Technologies.Subjects taught in the orientation courses include Telemetry, Tele-command applications, Fibre Optic Gyros for Navigation, MEMS based Pressure sensors & Vibration sensors, Actuator & control systems, Proximity fuses, Miniaturized Power supply systems for aerospace applications, active RADAR seeker for AAD missile, Imaging Infra-Red / IIR seeker for NAG missile (2005-2007)
- He honoured by some special awards in his career life.
- B.SC. Andhra University, Waltair
- M.SC. Andhra University, Waltair
- Ph.D IIT Bombay
About 50 publications in National, International Journals Papers and several presentations in conferences & workshops.
- V.V Bhatt is an advisor in advisory board with SdNX.
- V.V.Bhat joined the Indian Administrative Service (AGUMUT cadre) in 1976, after his post-graduation in Economics from the University of Mysore.
- Subsequently he studied Management (MBA) and Development Economics (Cambridge University).
- He has worked in different capacities in the North East, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Pondicherry, Goa and NCT of Delhi.
- He has also worked in the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Finance and Department of Space in Government of India.
- He has been a Director on the different Public Sector Banks and Public Sector Undertakings, in addition to being Chairman of Pondicherry Textile Corporation and Delhi Industries and Infrastructure Development Corporation.
- He retired from the post of Secretary to the Government of India and Member [Finance] in Space Commission, Atomic Energy Commission and Earth Commission.
- He is interested in economics, development studies, management, environment, Ayurveda, Indian knowledge systems, history of Science and science and technology applications for development.